Hint of Pink and Camel Coat Moment

Friday, January 23, 2015



Photographed by Marcus Annable // Gasworks Park

TOP: Zara  //  COAT: ASOS (or other styles here)  //  BOTTOM ZARA (old, similar here or here ) //  SHOES: ASOS (old, adore these & these)  //  HAT: River Island via ASOS (sold out, adore this and this) //  BAG: Vintage via Buffalo Exchange  //  SHADESCeline

_________


Hi LOVEs!!! Happy Friday!
You know what's coming up next month!? YESSS!!! FASHION WEEK!!! Unfortunately, once again I won't be able to attend in person due to crazy busy schedule, but it doesn't mean I can't dress up as if I were there, right? When Fashion Week approaches, I naturally get inspired. I start gathering outfit inspirations from everywhere and come up with some outfits that I would definitely rock if I was to attend!! The camel coat is enjoying a major moment right now. It adds you an instant chicness to any outfit, and it's really a versatile item thanks to its neutral color. I have seen a lot of bloggers, like Song of Style and Kayture, are rocking it and can't get enough of how they style their coats!! I was totally convinced to invest a little money in this cozy camel coat from ASOS. To be honest with you, it's a bit bigger on me even though it was the smallest size, but I can surely live with it! Wink-wink!

So I styled up this look around the coat as the centerpiece and added a neutral colored turtleneck and white skort. I picked leopard printed booties for a bit of something extra since I otherwise the look is kept simple. Leopard shoes will never go out of style. When I was coordinating this look, I decided I would put on a fedora for a touch of sophistication. I am a huge, like HUGE, fan of the fedora, and this pink one is one of the unexpected pieces I never thought I would have in my closet. Pink is often passed off as simply a girly color, but in reality pink has the ability to create the just right amount of  girly-cool vibe while maintaining your feminine charm. So it was perfect to incorporate my pink fedora to this camel coat look. What's the best thing about this fedora? It looks super cute on my new silver hair! <3 <3 Finally, I love how my vintage shoulder bag/clutch compliments the look from the side angle with the leopard booties.

Are you planning to go to Fashion Week? What's your attire?
Have a great weekend babes! 





_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. I love the coat. The colour is so pretty and the length is great

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh love your blog! This post is so perfect, the length of the coat is so gorgeous and the photography is amazing! Looooove.

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the things I wish to accomplish someday is to attend Fashion week. But for now it's a blurred vision in the distant future :-D
    I love the camel coat trend and the coats in Asos are to die for! Adore the one you picked and it goes so well with the leopard booties! The vintage clutch is the perfect addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    Can you please visit/follow mine & my 15yr olds twins blog x


    P.S- Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x


    Fashions Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *